FoCo Roller Derby is a blossoming community that provides a variety of different training programs and positions that contribute to the success of our league as a whole. Select an option below for more information on how you can become apart of our community!
- Fresh Hops Program – FoCo Roller Derby’s competitive training program for aspiring team skaters. Every skater who joins FCRD learns the basics necessary to play derby.
- Transfer Skaters – No matter your skill level or past training, FoCo’s recruitment training team will make it easy to ensure a smooth transition and appropriate placement within our training program or on a FoCo Roller Derby team.
- Become an Official – FoCo Roller Derby’s volunteer officiating crew works hard to provide safe, consistent, and an unbiased atmosphere to play the game of Flat Track Roller Derby
- Volunteer – As an volunteer-run organization, FoCo Roller Derby relies the skills of community volunteers to operate.
- Junior Roller Derby – The Foco Spartan Babes is a Not-for-Profit junior flat track derby program, open to girls ages 6-17.